Villas of Lake Highlands
About The Villas of Lake Highlands
This urban infill site in northeast Dallas was a former aging apartment complex. It was raised and downzoned to permit high density detached single family homes in anticipation of high demand by young families to secure homes in the highly desirable Richardson Independent School District, and particularly the Lake Highlands schools. The project was earmarked for David Weekley’s successful entrée into north Texas with their urban Central Living program of high density 3- and 4-story homes targeting young professionals. The project appealed, however, to a wider demographic of buyers who wanted the ease of the lifestyle with micro lots and yards maintained by the homeowners association.
- Close to White Rock Lake, Flag Pole Hill and White Rock Creek Trail.
- Area amenities included fenced dog park, community pool and cabana, gate and security.
- Nearby shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Tree-lined main street, decorative street lights and landscaped common areas with HOA.
- New construction within the IH 635 loop, Lake Highlands attendance zones of Richardson ISD.