Fort Worth, Texas
This charming community has the best of both worlds. You can have a country lifestyle within easy reach of the city. New, semi-custom homes in this beautiful master-planned community offer amenities and a family-oriented lifestyle that are second to none. This sought-after community is surrounded by lush acres of wooded greenbelt, a nine-acre public park, picnic areas, and playground, just to name a few. The family can also enjoy a fishing pond, hike-and-bike trails and explore Walnut Creek.
- This is the third phase of this fast-selling 337-home community built by Graham Hart.
- One and two-story homes in this beautiful setting start in the $250s and will range from 2,000 to 3,000 square feet.
- Children will attend the Benbrook schools of the Fort Worth ISD.
- The community features a public park with playground and a winding creek greenbelt.
- This new phase features a trail extension to a fishing pond and cul-de-sac homesites.
Walnut Creek provides a wooded greenbelt improved with mulched trails for nature walks. Close by, a neighborhood park and playground provide value and safe play within walking distance of all the homes. Skyline Ranch is perfectly placed only 15 miles to downtown Fort Worth with easy access to I-20, I-30, Loop 820 and Hwy 377.Get Directions