Fort Worth, Texas
About Skyline Ranch
This charming community has the best of both worlds. You can have a country lifestyle within easy reach of the city. New, semi-custom homes in this beautiful master-planned community offer amenities and a family-oriented lifestyle that are second to none. This sought-after community is surrounded by lush acres of wooded greenbelt, a nine-acre public park, picnic areas, and playground, just to name a few. The family can also enjoy a fishing pond, hike-and-bike trails and explore Walnut Creek.
A Beautiful Neighborhood in the Making
- This is the third phase of this fast-selling 337-home community built by Graham Hart.
- One and two-story homes in this beautiful setting start in the $250s and will range from 2,000 to 3,000 square feet.
- Children will attend the Benbrook schools of the Fort Worth ISD.
- The community features a public park with playground and a winding creek greenbelt.
- This new phase features a trail extension to a fishing pond and cul-de-sac homesites.