The Estates at Greenspoint
About The Estates at Greenspoint
The Estates at Greenspoint enjoy the benefits from the same lakeside park, people and equine trails as its neighboring Greenspoint neighborhood. This enclave provided an opportunity to live in a gated enclave of homesites from a half acre to over two acres, including creek and lakefront lots in the prestigious rolling hills of east Prosper. This was a rare opportunity for homeowners to bring their own architects and builders and to realize the legacy home of their own unique vision in an environment of high standards and sustainable building practices in the highly desirable Prosper Independent School District.
Prestige and Privacy
- 22.6 acres and 22 lots from 20,000 square feet to 1.6 acres.
- Gated concrete rural type private streets.
- Lots sold to private individuals and custom homebuilders.
- Sustainable building guidelines with comprehensive pattern book.
- Minimum build size of 2,700 square feet on lots that are high on the bluff overlooking the tributary to Wilson Creek.
- A private gated community on a gorgeous private street only two miles north of 380 off Coit.
- Part of Prosper Independent School District.
- Close to Whispering Farms Golf Club and Prosperous Farms Equine Center.